Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Big Show 107.1 FM Gave Us A Big Show

This past Sunday (the 21st of January), at The Silver Dollar, The Big Show (107.1 FM) threw a benefit concert for Safe Space that was quite literally "off the proverbial hook." Metal fans heard a great band (EndEver) perform some pretty sick heavy metal. As a metal fan I can tell you this band is really going somewhere. All the proceeds from the event were donated to Safe Space. Today I was a guest of The Big Show where they interviewed me about my experience with Safe Space. I presented the hosts (Johnny and Paulie) with a community outreach certificate of appreciation. These guys are great and are even planning a second benefit for Safe Space. If you have any questions about this event, please don't hesistate to call me. My cell phone number is 914 954 3276 (I might take a little bit to call you back about the concert since the date hasn't been confirmed yet).

No comments: